The employee write up form helps the employer to assess the applicant quickly. This helps in recruiting the right person who meets the requirement of the job profile.
The form also mentions many things about the employee, which is essential for the organization when they are hiring new employees and establishing the new recruitment procedure. The employee write up form mentions many things in detail like his educational qualifications, work experience and other skill sets. The employee write up form creates a different kind of a parameters of the organization which has to be approved by the new recruit.
Employee Write Up Form
Before creating the employee write up form, you should see that if the organization is looking out for specific warnings or formal warnings about the candidate before he joins them in the organization. When there is a warning or a formal warning against him, he should be removed from the post very soon. When there is no warning or a formal warning about him, he should be given another chance to prove himself.
Important Point Before Creating employee write up form
Here are few important points which are essential in creating the warning or the formal warnings about the people whom you are going to look out for.
- You can create an employee warning or a formal warning which should be created in a Word Document or in a PDF format.
- This should be an electronic document so that the warning can be viewed immediately. The most recommended format of the document is Word, because it is easily readable. You can also create a PDF document from a Word Document and upload it to the website so that people can see the warning. The template for creating the employee warnings is available on the website. When you are creating a document in this format, you have to fill in the details of the warning template.
- You should use the Word macro, or the Auto-form feature of Word to fill in the details of the warning template. You can select the format from the drop-down menu.
- You should select the default which is MS Word. In the file menu, you should select ‘Publish to Website’ and click on it. You will then see the availability of different types of PDF formats, and you can select the one which you prefer. If you want to publish the document in the word processing software, you have to select the ‘All files’ option in the publish tab.
- You have to enter the details of the specific warnings in the fields. given in the employee write up form template like the name of the employee, the designation or rank, the specific penalty if the same is repeated, disciplinary action carried out, and the outcome of the disciplinary action.
- You should note that the results shown in the template should be in the exact manner as the result of the disciplinary action. The verbal warning which is an example of the other types should also be entered along with the details. You should ensure that the spelling of the name and other details are correct.
- You have to enter the text in italics if the same is a common warning. If you want to add something extra to the disciplinary actions, you can include it in the note section. You should ensure that your spelling and grammar is accurate so that you do not have any difficulty while printing the document.
- You should take care that your warnings are precise. If there are any vague words in your warning, the human resource department may interpret it otherwise than giving proper and clear message to the employee.
Employee Write Up Form Example
Employee Write Up Form Template
When you complete the document, you can send it through email to the concerned person. This is a convenient and simple way of sending the document across.
You can use the employee write up form if you want to reprimand or warn an employee without having a formal meeting. All you need is a computer, a word processor and a PDF printer. You should make sure that you customize the disciplinary action form so that you are able to take the necessary actions for every form of warning given.